- "With its sense of hominess and prime location just steps from the sea and sand, guests can enjoy easy access to explore one of California’s most beloved beach towns."
- "A restored original motel with a collection of bungalows and rooms with artwork by local artists, linens by Parachute, and Scandinavian wood stoves."
- "The Pacific, a clever reinvention of a classic old California motel, in the spirit of Malibu’s brilliant Surfrider."
- Nominated for the 2023 World's Best Awards.
- "All of the accommodations at the motel have been thoughtfully redesigned to embody a light and airy, coastal California-inspired ambiance."
- "This is a case of owners creating a property that they would like to stay in themselves, where every detail is finished with care."
- "A 1950s-style roadside inn so impeccably designed and appointed that immediately upon arrival we started stealing ideas."
- "The Pacific Motel features historic bungalows that have been expanded into a 20-room, beach-style, boutique motel, located moments from the beach."